Potato Stuffing Casserole with Moreish Bread
Find Moreish bread in a new avatar with potato as its partner!
- Moreish bread: 3 slices and cubed
- Celery: ¼ cup and chopped
- Onion: 1 and chopped
- Potatoes: 5 peeled, cooked and mashed
- Whole milk: 1 cup and hot
- Butter: 4 tbsp
- Parsley: ¼ cup, fresh and chopped
- Egg: 1 and beaten
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Pepper: ¼ tsp
- Parsley: additional
- Sauté onion and celery in 2 tbsp of butter in a medium skillet until they become tender.
- To this, add bread cubes. Stir regularly until the mixture is light brown.
- Now stir in parsley, potatoes, milk, egg, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the whole mixture into a greased baking dish. Brush it with the remaining butter.
- Bake at 177°C for 30-40 mins and uncovered.
- Take it out and embellish it with the additional parsley.