Moreish Bread Rasmalai
Dish out this sweet delight exuding the taste of paradise.
- Moreish white bread: 10 pieces
- Milk: 2 l
- Plain barfis: 4
- Saffron: a pinch
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Desi ghee: 4 tbsp
- Silver vark
- Cut out small rounds of bread pieces and keep them aside.
- Boil ½ cup of sugar until thin syrup materializes.
- Start boiling milk and add the powdered barfi and the rest of the sugar – the base dip of rasmalai is complete.
- On a heated tava, sauté the bread pieces till they turn brown on both sides.
- Now dip the bread pieces in the sugar syrup and the rasmalai dip at the same time.
- Mix the remaining sugar syrup and the rasmalai dip. Add nuts and saffron strings to it.
- Pour this in a serving dish. Adorn the preparation with silver vark and rose petals and chill it in the fridge before serving.