Moreish Toast Double Ka Meetha
Enjoy the taste of Hyderabadi royals digging into this regal recipe.
- Cardamom powder: 2 pinches
- Moreish Bread: 4 slices
- Milk: 500 ml
- Ghee: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Khoya: 1 tbsp
- Slivered pistachio: 1 tsp
- Toast the Moreish bread slices brown.
- Boil milk until it becomes half in amount.
- Add khoya and cardamom powder to it and boil. Keep it aside once done.
- To make sugar syrup, take a pan of water and add sugar and cardamom powder to boil it.
- Cut the toasts into small triangles. Apply ghee on them.
- Next soak the ghee-laden toasts in sugar syrup.
- Pour rabdi mixture on them
- Garnish with slivered almonds and pistachios and serve.