Moreish French Toast
Feeling bored of the same old French toasts? Here’s how to get rid of them!
- Moreish sandwich bread: 8 slices
- Jelly of your choice: ¼ cup
- Peanut butter: ¼ cup
- Milk: ¼ cup
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Eggs: 2 large
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Maple syrup
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Take 4 bread slices and cover them with peanut butter and jelly. Top with the rest of the slices.
- Whisk eggs and milk until they blend in a shallow bowl.
- Melt butter over medium heat on a griddle.
- In the egg mixture, dip each side of the sandwiches and place them on the griddle.
- Toast for 2 to 3 mins on both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Garnish them with strawberries and peanuts.
- Lastly dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve with syrup.