Dish out this sweet delight exuding the taste of paradise.
- Moreish white bread: 10 pieces
- Milk: 2 l
- Plain barfis: 4
- Saffron: a pinch
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Desi ghee: 4 tbsp
- Silver vark
- Cut out small rounds of bread pieces and keep them aside.
- Boil ½ cup of sugar until thin syrup materializes.
- Start boiling milk and add the powdered barfi and the rest of the sugar – the base dip of rasmalai is complete.
- On a heated tava, sauté the bread pieces till they turn brown on both sides.
- Now dip the bread pieces in the sugar syrup and the rasmalai dip at the same time.
- Mix the remaining sugar syrup and the rasmalai dip. Add nuts and saffron strings to it.
- Pour this in a serving dish. Adorn the preparation with silver vark and rose petals and chill it in the fridge before serving.
Enjoy the taste of Hyderabadi royals digging into this regal recipe.
- Cardamom powder: 2 pinches
- Moreish Bread: 4 slices
- Milk: 500 ml
- Ghee: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Khoya: 1 tbsp
- Slivered pistachio: 1 tsp
- Toast the Moreish bread slices brown.
- Boil milk until it becomes half in amount.
- Add khoya and cardamom powder to it and boil. Keep it aside once done.
- To make sugar syrup, take a pan of water and add sugar and cardamom powder to boil it.
- Cut the toasts into small triangles. Apply ghee on them.
- Next soak the ghee-laden toasts in sugar syrup.
- Pour rabdi mixture on them
- Garnish with slivered almonds and pistachios and serve.
Who said breakfast can’t be sinful? Try this recipe for a mouth-watering morning.
- Stale Moreish bread: 300 gm
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 2 tbsp
- Sugar: 6 tbsp
- Egg: 1
- Whole milk: 500ml
- Hazelnuts and almonds: handful and coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the bread into a large bowl after crumbling it.
- Pour hot boiled milk over the bread. Leave it too cool and soak.
- Next mash the milk-soaked bread with a fork.
- Add the beaten egg, sifted cocoa powder, sugar, almonds, and hazelnuts to it and mix properly.
- Take a round cake tin; grease it with butter and dust with sugar and breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake tin and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Shower with sugar. Add a few butter slivers.
- Bake for 40 mins and it becomes crisp on the surface and yet moist inside.
- Remove it from the cake tin once it cools.
- Your Moreish bread pudding cake is ready to serve.
Bring out your inner masterchef with this masterpiece.
- Moreish bread: 12 slices
- Broccoli: 3 cups, frozen, chopped, thawed and drained
- Chicken: 2 cups, diced and cooked
- Cheddar cheese: 2 and ½ cups, shredded and divided
- Eggs: 6
- Milk: 3 cups
- Butter: 1 tbsp, melted
- Onion: 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Mustard: ½ tsp, ground
- Salt: ¾ tsp
- Pepper: ¼ tsp
- Cut 12 rings and holes in bread with a doughnut cutter. Set them aside.
- Take bread scraps and put them in a greased 13×9-in baking dish.
- Shower them with 2 cups of cheese, chicken and broccoli.
- Place the rings and holes on top.
- Brush the bread with melted butter.
- Now mix milk, eggs, onions, salt, pepper and mustard well. Pour it on the top.
- Refrigerate covering it overnight.
- Take it out from the refrigerator half an hour before baking.
- Preheat oven to 163°C.
- Bake it uncovered for an hour.
- Sprinkle it with the remaining cheese.
- Cut it after waiting for 10 mins.
- Relish your Moreish Broccoli and Chicken Strata.
Find Moreish bread in a new avatar with potato as its partner!
- Moreish bread: 3 slices and cubed
- Celery: ¼ cup and chopped
- Onion: 1 and chopped
- Potatoes: 5 peeled, cooked and mashed
- Whole milk: 1 cup and hot
- Butter: 4 tbsp
- Parsley: ¼ cup, fresh and chopped
- Egg: 1 and beaten
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Pepper: ¼ tsp
- Parsley: additional
- Sauté onion and celery in 2 tbsp of butter in a medium skillet until they become tender.
- To this, add bread cubes. Stir regularly until the mixture is light brown.
- Now stir in parsley, potatoes, milk, egg, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the whole mixture into a greased baking dish. Brush it with the remaining butter.
- Bake at 177°C for 30-40 mins and uncovered.
- Take it out and embellish it with the additional parsley.
Feeling bored of the same old French toasts? Here’s how to get rid of them!
- Moreish sandwich bread: 8 slices
- Jelly of your choice: ¼ cup
- Peanut butter: ¼ cup
- Milk: ¼ cup
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Eggs: 2 large
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Maple syrup
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Take 4 bread slices and cover them with peanut butter and jelly. Top with the rest of the slices.
- Whisk eggs and milk until they blend in a shallow bowl.
- Melt butter over medium heat on a griddle.
- In the egg mixture, dip each side of the sandwiches and place them on the griddle.
- Toast for 2 to 3 mins on both sides until they turn golden brown.
- Garnish them with strawberries and peanuts.
- Lastly dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve with syrup.