Moreish Broccoli and Chicken Strata
Bring out your inner masterchef with this masterpiece.
- Moreish bread: 12 slices
- Broccoli: 3 cups, frozen, chopped, thawed and drained
- Chicken: 2 cups, diced and cooked
- Cheddar cheese: 2 and ½ cups, shredded and divided
- Eggs: 6
- Milk: 3 cups
- Butter: 1 tbsp, melted
- Onion: 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Mustard: ½ tsp, ground
- Salt: ¾ tsp
- Pepper: ¼ tsp
- Cut 12 rings and holes in bread with a doughnut cutter. Set them aside.
- Take bread scraps and put them in a greased 13×9-in baking dish.
- Shower them with 2 cups of cheese, chicken and broccoli.
- Place the rings and holes on top.
- Brush the bread with melted butter.
- Now mix milk, eggs, onions, salt, pepper and mustard well. Pour it on the top.
- Refrigerate covering it overnight.
- Take it out from the refrigerator half an hour before baking.
- Preheat oven to 163°C.
- Bake it uncovered for an hour.
- Sprinkle it with the remaining cheese.
- Cut it after waiting for 10 mins.
- Relish your Moreish Broccoli and Chicken Strata.